Crystal Hills Blog
2 bite brownies
Everybody deserves a treat. These two bite brownies are extra special in that they are gluten free, nut free, vegan and low in sugar . . . so you won’t feel guilty having more than one.
1 1/2 cups certified gluten free oat flour
1/2 cup coconut sugar 1/2 cup dutch cocoa powder (the really dark stuff)
1/2 cup + 2 tablespoons unsweetened coconut milk
1/2 cup avocado oil
1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
Dash of salt
1/4 cup Enjoy Life (vegan and nut-free) mini chocolate chips
- Set oven to 350F. Grease mini brownie silicone mold with oil.
- Combine coconut milk, coconut sugar and oil in a medium sized bowl. Stir, and allow sugar to dissolve.
- In another bowl, combine oat flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt.
- Gradually add dry ingredients into wet ingredients, stirring constantly until combined. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes. 12 minutes will be super fudgey, while baking a few more minutes will make them have a crispier outside with fudgey center.
- Let cool and remove from molds.
Makes 20 two-bite brownies
Click to download and save or print for your recipe box. 2 bite brownies