Crystal Hills Blog
Mummy Chocolate Cupcakes with a hidden vegetable…..cauliflower! This is a great way to hide an extra serving of veggies into your baked goods especially for those picky eaters! Trust me you can’t taste the cauliflower. Less oil is needed in this recipe compared to regular chocolate cake due to the moisture from the cauliflower. Win win!
Mummy Chocolate Cupcakes
Yields 6 cupcakes
⦁ 1 cup pureed cooked cauliflower
⦁ 3/4 cup certified gluten free oat flour
⦁ 1 tsp. baking powder
⦁ 1/2 tsp. baking soda
⦁ 1/4 tsp. unrefined sea salt
⦁ 2 tbsp. ground flax seed
⦁ 1/4 cup cocoa powder
⦁ 1/3 cup unsweetened coconut milk
⦁ 1/3 cup coconut sugar
⦁ 2 tbsp. melted coconut oil
⦁ 1/3 cup enjoy life mini chocolate chips (dairy free)
1. Preheat oven to 350F and line a muffin tray with 6 paper liners.
2. Steam cauliflower until very soft, puree in a blender, and set aside.
3. In a bowl, combine all dry ingredients together.
4. Mix in cauliflower, coconut milk and coconut oil.
5. Once all ingredients are mixed together, fold in the chocolate chips.
6. Bake for 25 minutes.
7. Let cupcakes fully cool until piping with white icing of choice.
Click to download and save or print for your recipe box. mummy-chocolate-cupcakes-with-a-hidden-vegetable