Crystal Hills Blog
Strawberry Feta Pasta Salad
This refreshing salad will have you feeling cool in no time! Delicious sweetness from the strawberries pair well with the tangy taste of the feta cheese. You will have no excuses to not eat healthy as this recipe takes less than 20 minutes to create.
Prep time: 15-20 minutes
Yields 2 servings, or 4 sides
- 2 servings gluten free pasta (or pasta of choice)
- 1 cup chopped strawberries
- 4 cups spinach
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds or walnut halves (for those without nut allergies)
- 1/2 cup feta cheese, crumbled (or vegan cheese of choice)
- hemp seeds for garnish
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoon raw apple cider vinegar or lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Boil Kaslo Sourdough Pasta until desired firmness (5-8 minutes).
- Chop strawberries and feta.
- Once pasta has finished cooking, let cool completely.
- Add all dressing ingredients in a jar and shake vigorously until combined.
- Mix in dressing with salad ingredients, and toss in pasta.