Crystal Hills Blog
Vegan Gluten Free Fudgy Brownies
Indulge in this rich vegan, fudgy brownie as a well deserved treat or share with that special someone. It’s an delectable dessert for all to enjoy as these brownies are nut-free, dairy-free, soy-free and gluten-free.
Yields 12 brownies | Prep time 10 minutes | Bake time 20 minutes
- 1 ½ cups gluten free oat flour
- ½ cup Dutch cocoa powder (the dark stuff)
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon ground flax seed
- ½ teaspoon xanthan gum
- ½ cup coconut sugar
- dash of salt
- ½ cup avocado oil or grape seed oil
- 1 ½ teaspoons vanilla extract
- ½ cup unsweetened coconut milk
- ½ cup dairy free chocolate chips
- 1 cup raspberries
- Set oven to 350F. Grease an 8×8 inch pan.
- In a medium sized bowl, combine coconut milk, vanilla, coconut sugar, ground flax seed, and oil, stir and set aside.
- In a larger bowl, combine oat flour, cocoa powder, xanthan gum, baking soda, and salt.
- Gradually add wet ingredients to dry ingredients, stirring constantly until fully combined.
- Fold in ¼ cup chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into glass pan and bake for 20 minutes. Let brownies completely cool before trying to remove them from the pan.
- Serve with mashed raspberries and drizzled with chocolate.
These are extra fudgy, so have a glass of ‘milk’ nearby!
Click to download and save or print for your recipe box: Vegan Gluten Free Fudgy Brownies